We’re always looking for new uses and easier ways to enjoy jalapenos and our grills.
Here are a couple things we hope will help. If you have great ideas or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you. Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use your coring tool COUNTER-CLOCKWISE. If you find yourself going through the side of your pepper with the tool, you’re going the wrong direction.
- You can use your grill to cook stuffed mushrooms! With the extra space between the holes, there’s plenty of room for your mushrooms to sit comfortably in the top of each hole taper.
- All of our grills are dishwasher safe. They’re virtually indestructable. If, for whatever reason, they start to look dull, use “Barkeepers Friend” (a cleaning powder like comet only less abrasive) to clean the grill. You’ll have that stainless steel shine in no time!
- You can use a cookie press with piping attachment to stuff your peppers. Of course a ziploc bag with the corner cut off will work too.
- The longer you cook a pepper, the sweeter and less hot it’ll become. Don’t like your peppers that hot? Just cook them a little longer.