We ARE the home of the World’s Greatest Jalapeno Grills!
All of our grills have been designed from the start to be the best and correct the problems found in lesser grills.
So how do you go about designing the World’s Greatest Jalapeno Grill?
We started by buying our competitors grills. We tried them out, documented the issues we had with them and then began designing a new generation of grills. While other grills look fancy and have cute shapes (here at Jalapeño Jeaven we call them Wall Art), our grill is designed around functionality and performance.
Let’s look at some of the problems we found in our competitors grills:
- If peppers are too big, they get top heavy and fall over and off your grill
- If peppers are too small, they’ll slide through the hole and into the fire
- The bottoms, exposed to the direct heat, burn while the tops never finish cooking
- Too tightly packed on the grill and the middle peppers stay raw while the outside peppers overcook
- The feet on the grill slip through the grate on your grill or oven rack
- The feet are bent under the grill and catch the drippings from the peppers making it very hard to clean
- You need special tools to carry your grill to and from the fire
- There’s no handle and when you pick it up by the sides the oven mitts knock the peppers off
- You have to “season” your grill before you can use it and to keep it from rusting
- The rack warps when exposed to high heat causing the peppers to fall over and off
So how does our design correct these problems?
We started by creating a tapered hole design that’s exclusive to Jalapeno Jeaven. Peppers aren’t the same size so WHY SHOULD THE HOLES IN YOUR GRILL ALL BE THE SAME SIZE? Now, with the tapered hole, the bottom of the hole is narrower than the hole on other grills and the top of the taper is much wider allowing peppers of many sizes to securely sit in the tapered hole. They’re stable, making contact to the grill at many points.
With the added depth of the tapered hole design, even large peppers that are top heavy have side support to keep them from falling over and out of your grill.
As a bonus to the tapered design, the air gaps between the tines allows heat to travel from the bottom of the grill past the pepper to the top, providing for an evenly cooked pepper.
Other grills trap this heat leaving the pepper overdone on the bottom and still raw on the top.
We’ve also designed extra space around each of the peppers to allow for proper air circulation allowing the pepper to cook much more evenly.
Tips and Tricks: You can use your grill to cook stuffed mushrooms as well. With the extra space between the holes, there’s plenty of room for your mushrooms to sit comfortably in the top of each hole taper.
What else? We’ve designed oversized feet! Guaranteed to never miss the rack in your grill or oven.
The feet are also bent out away from your grill for two reasons:
- They won’t catch any drippings from the peppers making cleanup easier
- The grill is stackable; five grills stacked don’t use any more shelf space than a single grill
Additionally, there’re the built in handles with the trademark Jalapeno Jeaven logo. No special tools required to carry this grill to and from the fire and with it’s position well away from the peppers there’s no chance you’ll accidentally knock a pepper off onto the floor and you won’t have to invoke the 5 second rule. That’s important!
Is that all?
Not quite. We build our grills using a heavy gauge commercial grade stainless steel. The same stainless used in commercial kitchens around the world. It won’t warp, rust, or discolor. You don’t need to season it before you can use it and best of all you just put it in the dishwasher when you’re done and it’s ready for the next party or gathering.
We’re very proud of our grill and we hope you’re just as proud to own one!
It REALLY IS the World’s Greatest Jalapeno Grill!